A temporary collective of installation, sound and performing artists in a short residency and performance event at STST.ARI, 84 Bathurst Rd, Katoomba.
To explore ways of extending their visual and performance boundaries spatially and conceptually. This will result in two performance evenings. You may also meet the artists and see the process during the open studios.
Full Documentation of the event is on the concept initiator WeiZen Ho’s website here: https://www.weizenho.com/work-avenue#/performature-performateur-3-stst/
The temporary collective included:
- Chris Caines, sound
- Damian Castaldi, audiovisual percussive installation
- WeiZen Ho, concept initiator and performance deviser
- Naomi Oliver, digital video, animation, sound and performance
- Michael Petchkovsky, electronic media
- Alan Schacher, installation and performance/activation
- Plus guest artists Sue Callanan, Margaret Roberts and Laura Altman.
Open Studio (visit and chat and view the installations)
Thursday , Friday, Saturday 6, 7, 8 May 2-5pm
Artists activate their installations with sound, performance, projections and more.
Friday 7 May 8pm / Saturday 8 May 10pm / $15 entry